CSE is seeking an experienced Plumber to join our team and provide maintenance and repairs for commercial and industrial plumbing systems in the Chambersburg, PA area.
Plus... NO ON-CALL!
Controls, Service & Engineering Co., Inc. (CSE) in New Cumberland, a family owned and operated business for over 40 years, is Central PA\'s best kept secret in the HVAC/Plumbing industry. CSE provides high quality service and installations to the top industrial, medical & commercial buildings in the area. Our cultural norms include:
- Above and beyond
- Choose your attitude
- Open communication
- Intentionally build connection
- Own it
- Improve and grow/always pursue better
- I show gratitude… practice generosity…and apply grace!
If our Cultural Norms speak to you and you meet at least our minimum requirements, we would love to have a conversation and learn more about how you may be our next Plumber!
The Plumber is responsible for the installation, service, and repair of all types of plumbing systems and equipment. This individual will provide emergency service response coverage as needed and serve as a consumer advocate by providing the service our customers want and need!
Some of the responsibilities for this team member include:
- Install, trouble shoot, repair and service commercial plumbing fixtures, systems, and drains.
- Provide estimates for repairs.
- Consult with customers regarding problems or issues discovered while servicing their system.
- Submit all required documentation, including accurate work receipts for billing and payroll purposes.
The ideal candidate will possess a Plumbing Master or Journeyman License, a professional, customer-centered attitude, and...
- High school diploma or GED.
- Strong mechanical aptitude.
- Valid driver\'s license and a clean driving record.
- All employees are subject to background checks, clearances, and certifications. Drug tests are administered before and periodically during employment.
- Must be able to work in extreme conditions (i.e.: hot, cold, dirty environment, heights, etc.)
- Must be able to bend, reach, and kneel.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Must be able to lift up to 70 pounds.
- 401(k) matching
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Job schedule flexibility
- Tuition reimbursement
- Company issued vehicle, tools, uniforms, safety PPE, tablet PC and phone day 1.
- Be part of a team that goes Above and Beyond for each other and our customers.