CSE is seeking HVAC Service Technicians for our New Cumberland office to provide preventive maintenance and repairs for commercial and industrial HVAC systems. We are seeking a motivated, customer service oriented Technician to provide our customers with maintenance, repair, and possibly installation of commercial/industrial HVAC equipment by identifying and troubleshooting issues and recommending the necessary repairs.
Controls, Service & Engineering Co., Inc. (CSE), a family owned and operated business for over 40 years, is Central PA\'s best kept secret in the HVAC/Plumbing industry. CSE provides high quality service and installations to the top industrial, medical & commercial buildings in the area. Our cultural norms include:
- Above and beyond
- Choose your attitude
- Open communication
- Intentionally build connection
- Own it
- Improve and grow/always pursue better
- I show gratitude… practice generosity…and apply grace!
If our Cultural Norms speak to you and you meet at least our minimum requirements, we would love to have a conversation and learn more about how you may be our next HVAC Service Technician!
- Identify, troubleshoot and repair problems in various types of commercial and industrial heating and air conditioning systems.
- Order and install replacement parts as required.
- PM, repair, replace, or calibrate controls, thermostats, switches, fuses, and electrical wiring.
- PM, repair, replace, or calibrate components on air conditioners, heat pumps and gas fired heating systems.
- Fabricate, assemble, and install electrical wiring, controls, and piping as required.
- Wire and connect motors, pumps, compressors, temperature controls, heating elements, and humidity controls as required.
- Provide proper refrigerant handling procedures according to federal EPA guidelines.
- Be available for on-call schedule four to six times per year.
- Promote a positive work environment and company culture.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Strong mechanical aptitude.
- Associate\'s degree or certification in HVAC (preferred).
- 3 years HVAC experience (including trade school) preferred.
- Valid driver\'s license and a clean driving record.
- All technicians are subject to background checks, clearances, and certifications. Drug tests are administered before and periodically during employment.
- Must be able to work in extreme conditions (i.e.: hot, cold, dirty environment, heights, etc.)
- Must be able to bend, reach, and kneel.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Must be able to lift up to 70 pounds.
- 401(k) matching
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Job schedule flexibility
- Tuition reimbursement
- Company issued vehicle, tools, uniforms, safety PPE, tablet PC and phone day 1.
- Be part of a team that goes Above and Beyond for each other and our customers.