CSE Coronavirus Precautions
We at CSE, have taken the following steps to keep our Technicians, and by extension our customers, as healthy, safe and protected as possible. Our goal is to not touch a non-sterile surface with our skin or come within 6 feet of another person during the entire day, and leave every area cleaner than when we started.
- We have increased sick leave during this time so that anyone who is feeling sick does not come to work.
- All employees and visitors are screened, and their temperature scanned, before entering our Offices.
- Our Technicians will be working independently as much as possible.
- If we do have more than one Technician on a job, they will be staying at least 6 feet apart when possible.
- All of our Technicians will be logging dates when they do work with another CSE Technician and document if they get closer than 6 feet.
- In the event that we must work within 6 feet of another person, we will be wearing the appropriate masks.
- All of our Technicians will be sanitizing and disinfecting tools and equipment with 10% bleach solutions prior to and after working onsite.
- All of our Technicians will be sanitizing and disinfecting any piece of equipment they come in contact with. We will be leaving equipment cleaner than when we arrived.
- We will avoid coming inside your facility if at all possible. When we do, we will be wearing masks and have stopped shaking hands and will not be requiring signatures at this time.
- We are equipped with N95 masks, Tyvek suits, face shields and gloves for higher exposure circumstances.
- If inside equipment needs serviced, we are willing to do this after hours when possible.
- It is important we continue your Predictive/Preventive Service, because we will be changing your air filters, verifying your ventilation, making recommendations, and ensuring all your equipment is fully functioning safely, reliably and efficiently.
Most equipment has some degree of ventilation Air Supplying Capability, we will be increasing this amount from the standard 5-10% to 20% to help purge contaminants. We also test to make sure your economizers are fully functional which will allow you to bring in up to 100% outside ventilation air when conditions allow.
If you are interested in other air purification options, please contact us.
Protecting Ourselves, Our Customers, and Our Coworkers