CSE’s Predictive Maintenance Advantage
Our proven-effective CSE Predictive Maintenance Program is the key to maximizing the life and efficiency of your HVAC systems. Our sophisticated monitoring and maintenance techniques will help you experience:
- Fewer compressor failures. Compressors maintained by CSE are six times less likely to fail than the national average.
- Fewer service calls. The typical CSE customer reduces their service calls by 50%.
- Lower cost per call. When calls are necessary, the severity of the problem is more likely to be minor in nature.
- Lower overall costs. Fewer service calls combined with lower cost per call leads to a total savings of 10-20%.
- Improved productivity. Less down time for failures means that your HVAC system is contributing to your company’s success.
With heating and cooling systems, a small mechanical failure often leads to significant damage to related parts and systems. Based on our experience and our enormous machine history database, we can actually predict most system failures, replacing parts or rebuilding components before they break. By working proactively, we can avoid most system failures. This approach saves our customers several times the costs of the repairs, not to mention the inconvenience of an unscheduled outage.